Monday 17 December 2012

Train tragedy


16/12/2012

Went to Campbeltown to the Buddhist community and monastery, man that was one big Buddha. Then out for Chai with David and Bhola. He's been a resident here since 1964, at ten his mother laid him across the train tracks as the train was coming, he has very little movement in any of his body, basically a quadriplegic. Fortunately the driver saw Bhola and stopped the train. Such a bright intelligent man left like that is the tragedy that may have faced many had it not been for Raphael and its amazing work!!
                                          * David and Bhola @ Chai shop
                                          * The Chai shop
                                          * Typical scene

                                         * Prayer wheels


                                                    * I have size envy :/ My Buddha isn't that big :|


1 comment:

  1. The prayer wheels remind me of Eddie Murphy in Golden Child... "I..I.. I want the knife..." lol. A bit jealous. Be safe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete